Saturday 15 June 2013

One more year has gone as a father to my prince(his name is siddharth, we call him prince)


The above is the first time I held my prince in my hand.

I already wrote a blog about father's day last year
http://gopinathvizag.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fathers-day.html

The journey from last one year was a roller coaster ride as we moved to Singapore in last year. Prince new school, new friends etc.

I realised that being parent is more a responsibility than just pleasure. We have to be very careful in what we do as my prince just follows me. If I have to encounter him for anything he just comes back saying u too do this.  Now we have to guide him what's  right and wrong. As he has many friends in school and around and keep s doing whatever he likes in them and its hard to make him not to do something s which are not correct.

But in addition to above since last one year we enjoy cartoons together.. Especially tom and jerry, play games....racing especially, outdoor games football, play in swimming pool with ball, enjoy movies.....we saw many and recently fast and furious 6 & man of steel ( we enjoy more as only we two go for movie as prince mom doesnt like ). So now all having fun with him.

I am happy being father as its enjoyment and it teahes me new things too.

Once again Happy father's day,




4 comments:

  1. yes ...we have to be at our best so we are the best role models for our kids.
    Hope you have a great day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day! What a charming prince you have. :)

    ReplyDelete